- Faster visual processing
- Increase in size of useful field of view
- Reduction in at-fault car crashes
- Ability to stop a car sooner
- More confidence driving in difficult conditions (such as bad weather)
- Reduction in dangerous driving maneuvers
When you're behind the wheel, your brain has to work hard. It has to keep track of pedestrians, cyclists, street signs, other vehicles, and traffic lights, often all at the same time. Your brain's visual processing capabilities are put to the test every time you drive.
The Driving with Confidence challenge speeds up visual processing so you can take in more with every glance and process what you see in time to react. The results: lower crash risk, faster stopping time, and the confidence to drive wherever you want to go.