Arctic Char with Yogurt Sauce
Arctic Char is a fish that falls somewhere between salmon and trout in both flavor and texture. It's a terrific source of Omega-3 fatty acids!
If you can't find arctic char, you can substitute salmon or red snapper in the recipe.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup peeled and finely chopped cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 arctic char fillets, about 5-6 oz each
- lime wedges for serving
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with one or two large pinches of salt.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick saute pan over medium high heat. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper on both sides. When oil is hot, add fillets to pan in a single layer.
- Cook about 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Remove fillets to serving plate and drizzle sauce over the top. Garnish plate with lime wedges.